home about entries tagboard links
Not what I thought
Friday, July 22, 2011 | 8:05 AM

So... I was browsing through RHD 2011 photos and suddenly realize how much I came to love Woodlands Ring Secondary. Sure I did always be complaining that the school was strict and stuff with a fucked up principal but in my final year I've come to realized how good this school was. And of course our principal is fantastic, playing the role of our "2nd mother".

Sure I hate fridays where it just seem that the Robotics club is doing nothing but bragging but then again, they worked so hard for it. Plus, there's class tee day on friday!

Sure I really hated my class at first (3/4E4 Vivacious) because I used to think every other person was a bitch or a bastard (Count me in). But then I realize what good friends they are and how much I'm going to miss them after this year. I suddenly want a class outing so badly haha.

Looking back, if I could rewind time now I would have done so many things. Like going for that Class BBQ that I missed (What an idiot I was). Is this a sign of me growing up? Since I'm seeing things from a different point of view now.

...But I still hate my CCA. I never got over the pain after every warm up. (But I love the members in my CCA ♥)