home about entries tagboard links
At least, I think this is me
Sunday, July 10, 2011 | 6:39 AM

As a fanfiction author.

Ummm... My claim to fame is probably "Fact and Fiction"? (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/55113/fact-and-fiction-b2st-beast-junhyung-junseob-yoseob) LOL . Anyway I'm working on two stories right now. CuEn High, a junseob story as well as C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association, a colab with purrrplehong13 about BEAST. So yea... support? LOL .

As a student.

My grades are't the worse but I HATE it as it is right now. I'm aiming for either Early Childhood Education or Mass Communication. I really can't decide between the 2 right now but I will deal with the L1R4 first. It's quite low ):

As a fangirl.

BEAST ~ ♥ LOL . Omg their songs rock please! Makes me wonder why I hated it at first. And then there is Yang Yo Seob. A cute boy with an amazing voice who inspires me. BEAST hwaiting ~ ♥

As a girl.

Love is totally not my speciality. It doesn't always end pretty. But my most recent one left me memories to smile at. Thank you.

As someone who is growing.

I'm kinda wanna join Cube. OMG WTF LOL . After O's I'm gonna try learning how to sing and dance? LOL. Omg how I regret not taking care of my voice last time... I used to be able to sing high notes ): !

As me.

Welcome to my life.